It is no secret that our boy likes to eat. In fact, that is an understatement. Ryan LOVES to eat. Eating is just another activity in his life, and a very important one at that. He wants to eat ALL... DAY.... LONG. We have to be careful what food we take out in front of him -- no matter what it is -- he wants it. He pretty much eats anything. I can't even think of anything he won't eat. Oh, except for super sweet syrupy medicine or vitamins, which he outright refuses.
About 6 months ago I realized I really needed to count Ryan as a full portion when cooking. Tonight we had burgers on the grill (he helped Daddy grill them), and he ate a whole burger himself, plus a ton of cherry tomatoes and cucumber slices. And that was after a bowl of hummus that he devoured a half hour prior.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment