Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The new chair

I've been on the hunt for a new chair for Ryan for the dinner table.  Since he commonly sits for 45 minutes for each meal, he's been in a booster seat pushed up to the table since his first "meal" at 9 months.  I've been trying to find a youth chair that had good back support and that Ryan could climb into by himself.  A few weeks ago, he started really wanting to climb into and onto everything, and so started climbing into the booster seat by himself, which was pretty dangerous.

Last week I stumbled upon a great find at one of my favorite stores, Mother & Child.  It is a youth chair, called the Euro II Grow with Me Chair.  It is very similar to the Keekaroo, which I had been eying for a few months.  At more than half off retail price, I scooped up the Euro II chair and brought it home to try out.  It rocks!  Ryan can safely climb into and out of it all by himself, it's very sturdy, and it has great back support.  That translates into a happy Mama and a happy little boy!

No comments: